The 2018 NBA All-Stars That Earn The $ Most From Endorsements
With the 2018 NBA All-Star Weekend in full swing and the game, to be played tomorrow Forbes has put together a list of the players involved in the game ordered in the amount of money each one earns in endorsements annually.
According to Forbes, the NBA’s 10 biggest endorsement stars will generate a combined $234 million off the court this year.
Imagine if these players had their own brands that they owned and promoted. The numbers would probably be at least five times as high for someone such as LeBron James and he would have a generational brand to pass down.
But either way, these guys are getting P.A.I.D.
Peep the top 10 players below:
1. LeBron James: $52 million
2. Stephen Curry: $42 million
3. Kevin Durant: $33 million
4. James Harden: $20 million
5. Russell Westbrook: $19 million
6. Kyrie Irving: $14 million
7. Damian Lillard: $14 million
8. Dwayne Wade: $14 million
9. Giannis Antetokounmpo: $13 million
10. Klay Thompson: $13 million
Head over to Forbes to see the full list and find out which brands sponsor each player.